2014年9月19日星期五

ray ban ennc vdrj qiqm

Zhou Tianlong with a wry smile ! Julie Zhou Tianlong did not seem to understand the meaning, or that she is also in play dumb, but she still thought a moment before: Oh dear, what is your thing? Can go along with coach bags ?have a urge to cry, he faced down mandatory heart **, said : Miss Julie, this, cheap coach purses have a girlfriend, you see, is not it ? Julie froze for a moment, then do not care, said: all right, cheap coach purses believe their charm, we will let you select cheap coach purses 's !

Zhou Tianlong unless sick, he shrugged and said: I'm sorry, Miss Julie, I will not give up ray ban my girlfriend, cheap coach one than you are beautiful, but the most important is that I love love cheap coach purses ! Oh, I know, Chris can fancy friends, it must be somebody, you have several wives is normal, then it seems not much more than me is not it ? And I can cook, but oh, well - I will fight, I can give you a bodyguard ! Julie says self-serving !

If they are in the words of Zhang Jia, will say yes, but the words have been said out, Zhou Tianlong can recover to come? This, the amount of Miss Julie, I want to say that cheap coach purses is the first time we met, you say, my girlfriend, is not some rash ? If you later if you regret, not that badly ? Zhou Tianlong as much as possible to make their tone toned down, in order to let Julie give up hope ! But after apparent whispered Julie Zhou Tianlong let Chris have a headache this little witch willpower, hearwords, Julie without the slightest thought, directly and said: I think this thing is not going to happen, though I am American, but for the Chinese culture, but great deal of research, cheap coach purses Chinese have a saying Zhou Tianlong helpless sigh, and said: Well, then, I guess I'm going to meet a man, if you do not mind, you can go with me !

没有评论:

发表评论