2014年9月5日星期五

cheap ray bans iapz wkru hwxg

Beast Aurora suddenly realized something wrong, Shanxiao Zhao hey ​​up. Daisy White at him, did not say anything back. Zhao took the opportunity to turn on the subject: Yes, ray ban if you encounter a member of the Legion of evil, remember to let me know. Of course, if ray ban sunglasses they can solve cheap ray bans their words, it would solve themselves. Evil Army, are those who have super BOSS ancient artifact, right? Wind edge of frown said. Zhao nodded : Actually, I have an identity, God, God is the beast, one of the task, including the eradication of all evil Legion members, this task is very difficult.

Zhao shook his head and smile: I do not know, but I know what kind of place is there evil Legion members, but they are hard to find. Zhao thought, said : I describe under the bar with ray ban outlet ray ban sunglasses help me pay attention to the next. OK, no problem ! The edge of the wind to get great benefit from Zhao here, I feel it does not do something to help Zhao sorry, we direct agreed. Anyway, is not difficult. Zhao added: usually there are legions of evil in the seal inside the altar, and that altar seal the surface, the atmosphere is full of evil, that is easy for others to produce the kind of disgust psychology.

Wind edge of a said: no problem. Snow month also said: ah, my husband do not worry, I'll send someone out looking. By the way, there is a seal of the altar in the day who travel throughout the world, so there may be somewhere abroad. If ray ban sunglasses able to do so, are foreign to help me pay attention to the next bar. Yes, I have several gang it, I'll let ray ban sunglasses attention abroad. Brother, you will do well ! Wind edge of the bite readily promised. Then we will have at Zhao 's leadership, left the beasts park.

没有评论:

发表评论