2013年4月16日星期二

christian louboutin outlet shoes 17-year-old son died at the front

I would like to say that face-to-face with your boss can do? Zhou faint. Sorry christian louboutin outlet bosses are generally not here, only christian louboutin the deputy boss was in, I'll take you to see her do? The waitress's voice rang again. Zhou pretended to be helpless like overload, he thought, Is cocoa is vice boss here? You please hold the next, please? I go in and bosses say. The voice of Miss Zhou from their own thoughts back to reality, unknowingly, has come to the depths of the cafe, came to the outside of an office. Mr. boss called you into it! After a while Miss out on the Zhou Road. Zhou push the door, he saw a middle-aged woman sitting behind the desk, that person is Su Female friends! The cocoa was sitting next to her and she chatted. I ask you here cafes vice boss?

Yes, ah, do not know you find me what's going on? So, I saw your cafe business is very good, and the location is also very good, I would like shares, can you? I add to the mix airborne louboutin uk is responsible to help me manage the income christian louboutin 55 income-sharing, could it not? Zhou finally thought of a good excuse to explain just said to myself to find the boss of this thing. This problem let me think about it? Edge of the ear and then went to the Soviet Union can be said: cocoa, to call to give you a small blog brother, that some people wanted shares and asked if he can not! I know, Mom, I first went to, ah, wait for the next to come back and you say ah! Su Having got up and went out. Please you, I called my daughter to consult about the cafe owner! Su motherhood, in fact, she did not want his partner, because this will definitely affect the business of Internet cafes, if they wish to add a computer, Internet cafes funds can definitely support live, if he own Internet cafes in revenue is bound to add to the mix decline.

Zhou finished cocoa back sitting on the sand, etc., and now he can at least identify a thing, that is, people are looking for can not the devil, devil looking for have been identified, and that is Xiaoqian! Mum, said Chi brother, cafes things to louboutin shoes, casually christian louboutin call the shots, christian louboutin is the cafe owner! Cocoa out'll be back! President, I am sorry christian louboutin now not ready to partner and others to do the voice, I am very sorry, I hope you can forgive me, in this neighborhood, there are other cafes, you go and see! Su's mother refused to Zhou's request. In fact, Zhou began to have thought the results would be like this, because a real smart boss is definitely not in such a good location to do business and other partners. Ah, forget it, I am sorry to disturb your work!

Topics related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论